Have you ever experienced such joy that you can't help but cry? I love the feeling, but it is so rare and special, it hardly ever happens.
Do you have this one special person, whether they are just a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend or whatever. Do you have someone who always constantly is looking out for you?
Who knows what to get you on your birthday and knows what your school timetable is. Do they catch the bus at our house even though the bus goes past theirs?
Is here just someone in your life who is always there for you?
I didn't think there was, for me anyhow. But then, I realized. Yes. My only friend. Sometimes they are hiding better than you think they should be, sometimes you don't notice them enough. I have felt that I haven't been myself lately and now that I have realized that I do have such a good friend who likes me for who I am, I am overwhelmed by the wonderful support this friend has been giving me without me 100% realizing.
It might sound mean and hurtful but that is okay, because if you do have this one friend, they will know that you might be in pain or that something is bothering you. They don't have to talk about it with you, but if you or they choose to, they should listen. And s should you. Even if they don't say much.
Sometimes everything seems so bad, I know, school sucks for me but knowing that there is one thing to get me through my day is such a good thought. It could be anything from looking forward to the weekend or excited about what you might be having for dinner tonight. Either way, I know that the one thought that makes you happy can get you through what may seem like hell.
I hope you have a special someone who loves you for who you are because that is the most important thing in the world.
I hope this does some good for you.
-Ethel.
It might sound mean and hurtful but that is okay, because if you do have this one friend, they will know that you might be in pain or that something is bothering you. They don't have to talk about it with you, but if you or they choose to, they should listen. And s should you. Even if they don't say much.
Sometimes everything seems so bad, I know, school sucks for me but knowing that there is one thing to get me through my day is such a good thought. It could be anything from looking forward to the weekend or excited about what you might be having for dinner tonight. Either way, I know that the one thought that makes you happy can get you through what may seem like hell.
I hope you have a special someone who loves you for who you are because that is the most important thing in the world.
I hope this does some good for you.
-Ethel.
No comments:
Post a Comment