Saturday, 18 July 2015

MY 10 Things

Hello, everyone!! 

How are you all? I hope you are well! :b

DEAD SALTY FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         
     ( sorry, had to get that out :b )

Happy to say, I have reached 87 views and I know it is a simple thing, but I am so happy!!!!! Thank you all so much!!

Okay, so I did say on, what was it? Monday, that I would publish the 10 Things about me. I am sorry I haven't done it sooner, I have been at school, trying whilst failing, to get back into the swing of things. 

But here I am, trying to do it today!! Here goes!! 

This is the 10 Things about me thingamabob!!!!!! :p

1- Nickname-- Ethel or Margo.
2- Eye colour-- Bluey, Greeny, grey. (no joke)
3- Hair colour-- Blonde and short.
4- Fact about me-- I am a tomboy :p
5- Favorite Colour-- BLUE and BLACK
6- Favorite Place-- Home
7- Favorite Celeb-- Chester Bennington, E.lockhart, Patrick Ness and Cara Delevingne.
8- Favorite Animal-- Cows. I love cows and lizards :D

9- Favorite song-- Burning in the Skies by Linkin Park.
10- Favorite book-- We Were Liars by E.Lockahrt, ( at the moment anyhow!)


There you go. I finally did it and I am sorry I took so long. 

Tomorrow, I get to go back to school. REWRITE. Tomorrow, I am forced to go back to school. My first week of school was pretty crap to be fair. Teachers were alright. People, as in my peers, were as bitchy as normal, if not worse. School only sucks because of the wonderful bunch of people I have to hang around. It is pretty sad but it feel like everyone in my year as butt-holes. They are all so rude and disrespectful as well as mean to not only me, but others as well. Only the girls in my group are mean to me though.

I want to leave the group but, how can I? It will only make things worse. They will get all snobby that I left. Then who would I go to even if I did leave?

All of my real friends don't go to the same school as me. They all go to All Boy Schools or different private and public schools all over the small city. I see them all on the bus, but I really miss them. 

Well, this is my randomist post yet! If anyone has any advice about leaving my friend group, that would mean the world to me and I would love to hear about your 10 Things.

My next post will be very much more enthusiastic and more. . . me. I just had to get all of the above out, which, includes Dead Salty Fish. 

I hope you are well and are enjoying the weekend while it lasts ( its not raining!!! )

Thank you all so much! :b

-Ethel      - -                  ;p
                0     

No comments:

Post a Comment