I am starting a blog.
Why?
I believe that this would be a different way to express my feelings. I am one of those people who has a bucket. My bucket has long ago overflowed, with thoughts, feelings and ideas. I am going to use this blog to express myself. Hopefully I can get some advice and I might be able to share some of my own.
So my code name for my blog is Ethel. Or E. I am using a code name so I can excape the real world, if you get what I mean.
Why?
I believe that this would be a different way to express my feelings. I am one of those people who has a bucket. My bucket has long ago overflowed, with thoughts, feelings and ideas. I am going to use this blog to express myself. Hopefully I can get some advice and I might be able to share some of my own.
So my code name for my blog is Ethel. Or E. I am using a code name so I can excape the real world, if you get what I mean.
On my blog I will share the things that I like and enjoy, as well as. . . My life I spose.
As it turns out, the life of a teenage girl can be rather interesting. From my school to my psycho friends, I would say I am pretty lucky. Yes, I have my downers such as my anxiety, but as my counselor continues to tell me- "this is normal for a teenage girl, you can get through this" I will just go with the theory.
I will tell you all about me pretty much. (How stuck up does that sound?!) I will be as honest as possible and I will show you what it's like to be me. How I deal with school and stuf like that.
Just to rememind you- everyone will have a code name like mine.
I hope you continue to look at my posts if you have read this one! I am not actually so serious in the 'real world' so I will try to be more casual.
Thanks heaps!!! Feel free to comment as well :)
-Ethel
thanks
ReplyDelete