Who ever you are, wherever you are, I hope you are well and have a good sleep ( having ) or have a great day. ( having )
So today is my last day of school holidays.
Tomorrow, I have to get up at six so I can go to school. Back into the crappy routine.
So what am I doing today?
I am enjoying the last day of holidays which means I am visiting the couch, listening to Linkin Park- the best band ever, waiting to watch a movie and just searching through my tumblr ( margo-jay )
As it turns out, it's raining. BIG surprise there.
I have to tell you guys that I love food. I want you guys to guess what I had for lunch. Just because, you know, I am the random queen.
It was unhealthy. That's the only tip. But it was homemade. But you can get it as takeaway. But it is a common good so you should be able to guess easily.
I hope you guess. If you don't, what did you have for lunch? Food is amazing so you won't bore me by telling me every ingredient or the number of crumbs you had after finishing your sandwich.
That's the thing about me. Tell me anything, ask anything, I won't judge you. I just LOVE talking and giving advice. And if that means that I will be talking about bread crumbs or cucumber slices, I will be more than an honored to listen.
Thanks for listening to my random speech. I am going to post this picture I found on tumbr, and I want you to answer the questions too. Of course I will, I will do it in a minute or two.
Comment and tell me what you had for lunch or answer the questions.
Thanks heaps!!!!
-Ethel
No comments:
Post a Comment