Saturday, 11 July 2015

Hilarity Ethel

Hello!!!    :D 

Hope you guys are all well!

So this is my second post. 

In this post, I have decided to tell you a little about myself. ( without giving myself away ) But I will tell you about myself in a different way. . . . . keep reading!

I live in the country in Australia, 'world down under', and as I type this it is raining. 
It is winter, here in Australia, but it is also the school holidays and I would appreciate some nice weather. To be completely honest, winter is my favorite season. But then again, I love all the seasons. 
GOOD THING ABOUT WINTER-
Winter is awesome because you get to snug up next to the fire, ( my family and I have a wood fire ) not on the fire because I don't want my butt burnt, thanks. Eat ice cream even though its two degrees. Stay inside and watch movies all day, play the Xbox. Get to go screaming out side and jump in the deepest puddle you can find and try not to fall over. If you do, it looks like you wet yourself and all of your friends laugh at you. Sometimes it snows! Last year it snowed. I was at school and even though we were meant ot be in class, we, the hole scool, had a huge snowball fight. I could not feel my hands later. It never snows, but when it does, its amazing.

GOOD THING ABOUT SPRING-
Well, my birthday is in spring so of course I love spring. You get to roll in the grass and smell the flowers. ( then get terrible hay-fever ) Usually, in spring, my friends and I ride on our bikes down huge hills and start training for tennis. Also, you eat everything you see. My family friends have a huge party for the AFL grand final every year in September. 

GO SAINTS!!!!!

"I am on a Sea Food Diet. I see food and I eat it"

GOOD THINGS ABOUT SUMMER-
SWIMMING!!!! I go over to my best friends house, Shoe, ( code name! Very original, Shoe. ) and we go and swim in his dam. Then we come back to my house and have a clay mud fight. I will tell you one thing about clay mud fights. Clay huts very much when thrown at you, often, it leaves bruises, but its worth it. 

You get even more ice cream in summer and then there is Christmas. We usually have a party at Shoes house. Its always fun. 

GOOD THING ABOUT AUTUMN
The colours of all the different leaves, that's cool. Another good thing about Autumn would be, gathering up all of the leaves of the ground and making them into large balls. Cover them in mud and then throw them at someone or something. It explodes and leaves go everywhere, its really, really pretty. You also eat more ice cream!!!!

There are some wonderful things about the seasons. Some of the things I do sound so wired to me as I type them but then again, my friends are pretty wired. 

I am a teenager and live on a farm. ( a small one ) I catch four buses everyday so I can get home and too school, school is in the city. 
I love to read pretty much anything and I love Linkin Park. ( if you haven't heard of them, google them or search them on iTunes or something ) They are my favorite band in the world.

Thanks to all of the people that have looked at my blog, and special thanks to GirlUnknown who commented on my blog!!!

I will try to post something every week, as in once at least, but with school starting back on Wednesday, things will be a little rushed for me. I will also post a photo this afternoon, ( I like taking photos! ) after I have finished my homework.

Thanks everyone, so much!!! Feel free to comment or ask questions and whatever

-Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment