Monday, 13 July 2015

10 things

Please tell me about you and if you have a blog. I would love to hear about you.

Answer the questions in the comments below as well. It would make my day :D

I will answer these questions as well by the way!! 


Have a good day!!

-Ethel

3 comments:

  1. 1. Sooty
    2. Brown
    3. Blonde
    4. I love footy
    5. orange
    6. paris
    7. chester bennington
    8. pig
    9. look what you've done- jet
    10. COHF (city of heavenly fire)

    Awesome post. How cool would it be if heaps of people all wrote their ten things? Should be your goal. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting your ten things! This is a great help to me and thank you for you advice also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Maudie
    2. Navy
    3. Blonde
    4. Tomboy
    5. Navy
    6. The Country
    7. Mike Shinoda
    8. Lizard
    9. Burning In the Skies- Linkin Park
    10. We Were Liars- E.Lockhart

    ReplyDelete